Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Major Writers Block Is a *pardon my mouth* BITCH!

Okay, so, I'm writting this kickass story, right?

Well, NOT right.

Wanna know why? Well, if ya don't - too bad. If you do, hurray! ( I know we'll be great friends! :D )

Anywho, I just can't seem to get those creative juices flowing, ya know? Soooooooo, I've decided to post some of my stuff on this blog for the whole (probably) TWO PEOPLE who actually go to my sight ( and I just KNOW and bet my soul on it that one of 'em's my mom ((wow, I feel like a DORK!)) )

Anyway, back on track. Either today or tomorrow I'll be posting some of my book that is a (major) work-in-progress. So, yeah. Hope ya have a good week and keep outta trouble! Luv my whole audience of 2 people (hey, I'm proud of those 2 people! pat yourself on 'da back!)

- M. Renee (ThatWriterChick)

PS - The Wizard of Oz IS kool! And if people think otherwise then they either A) have major issues or B) can't handle the AWESOMENESS and therefore cannot believe in said awesomeness. BYYYE!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment